Re: [MOL] hemangiopericytoma [01213] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] hemangiopericytoma

Hi Wanda....I too was diagnosed with lung cancer....I
had surgery in August and the doc thinks he got it
all.  I am going next week for a body scan and a bone
scan. THen the onc said he wanted to start chemo.
You seem to have a good and positive attitude. From
what I have read here there are many people that were
told 6 months to a year and have beat those odds.

Keep the faith.

Love,
Diane