Re: [MOL] ovarian cancer [01211] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ovarian cancer

I regret that you did not mention the type cell the ovarian cancer is, nor the stage of the cancer.  This information is important as to treatment and outcome.  Please know that all ovarian cancer patients are able to go into trial.  Also that perhaps your sisters friend needs to be getting a second opinion as to treatment and I hope that she is at a full service cancer treatment center.  I have included what I could get that may be beneficial to you.  Should you need further help, please just ask. Your friend, lillian

http://www.meb.uni-bonn.de/cancernet/100950.html

http://www.meb.uni-bonn.de/cancernet/103125.html

http://www.meb.uni-bonn.de/cancernet/104155.html

Warmly, lillian