Re: [MOL] chronic myeloblastic leukemia/Reply [01210] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] chronic myeloblastic leukemia/Reply

HI!  I have been researching for ST1571 and I am not sure I have found what
you are looking for.  I found Suefameth Trimeth or Bactrim; which is an
antibody drug.  Here is the search engine, click it on and see what you come
up with.  Please let me know what you find out.  Thanks and lots of luck,
your friend, lillian

http://www.dogpile.com/texis/search?q=bactrim

Warmly, lillian

more....