Re: [MOL] Induction of human lung cancer cell line in multicellularheter [01209] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Induction of human lung cancer cell line in multicellularheterosph..CHRIS!.

Oh dah, that is so simple, it means @@@####@#@#@@*&**@@# and @@##****@@##!
Got it?  LOL!!!!

Now here is my translation and it is only in my opinion!

This study was done on mice.  The GM2 monoclonal antibody (MAB) KM966 is not
as effective as the BM2 MAB, KM8969.

The result indicates that GM2 captured by the antibody on the cell surface
loses its physiological function that plays a critical role in maintaining
the three-dimensional growth of cancer cells in contact with its own cells
or other type of cells in a microenvironment. The humanized KM8969, which
can destroy the cancer cells via blocking functional GM2 on the cell surface
as well as the effector functions, would have extraordinary potential in
human cancer therapy.

Cancer is an immune disorder,  the immune system does not recognize the
cancer cells as an enemy; but rather as a friend and helps them to divide
and mutilply instead of killing them.  If the above theory is correct (and I
tend to believe it is) then we can alter the deficient immune system to work
on its own to attack and kill cancer cells.  There are more than 80
classified immune disorders, such as lupus, arthritis, thyroid, adrenal;
etc.  They have found the DNA for some of these immune disorders and have
found a way to alter the cells; so that the immune system works as it
should.  As an example, I have non functioning adrenal glands, (this mean's
that every cell in my body is negatively effected) therefore my pancreas
produces too much sugar (the immune system dose not know how to stop on its
own accord.  I am on a humanized stimulant type drug to try to teach my
pancreas how to operate on its own.

There, did I get it all right folks???????  MAM?

Warmly, lillian

more....