Re: [MOL] hemangiopericytoma [01200] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] hemangiopericytoma

Dear Lillian,  I have just been using the internet the last few weeks and am
still learning how to navigate my way around.  I am very interested in the
shared experiences; how many brave fighters there are in this world.  As a
matter of fact, I saw a surgeon just this morning, but surgery is not an
option for me.  You can better believe I am going to be a busy girl trying to
figure out what is the next step.  My onc is amazed at my progress, but he
still thinks I'm terminal (may be, but not if I can help it).  Regards, Wanda