Re: [MOL] lung cancer [01194] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] lung cancer

hi everyone i'm 17 and my dad got diagnosed with lung cancer almost three
weeks ago, the doctor says that he only has a year or less to live. I'm very
confused and would really like to comminucate with someone with a prognosis
like my fathers, please email privately ....

candice
precmoments629@aol.com