Re: [MOL] hemangiopericytoma [01193] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] hemangiopericytoma

I have non small cell lung cancer diagnosed in January, 1998.  Went thru
several rounds of chemo including Carboplatin w/ Etoposide and Taxol.  This
did not help, then in September, 1998, my Dr. gave me cycles of Taxotere w/
Gemzar the first week, then Gemzar the second week and the third week and the
fourth week nothing; then the cycle started again.  I did about seven or
eight cycles; my tumor has decreased very significantly and I feel great.  I
was diagnosed as Stage IV, inoperable with 24 months to live at best.  I can
tell you that I am not cancer free,but I am feeling very good and believe the
Taxotere/Gemzar regimen was very helpful.
I hope this info helps.  Take care, Wanda