Re: [MOL] hemangiopericytoma/Reply [01192] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] hemangiopericytoma/Reply

http://askjeeves.com/main/metaAnswer.asp?MetaEngine=AltaVista&logQID=ED47341
7058FD311AF6D009027737F14&qCategory=&qSource=0&frames=yes&site_name=Jeeves&s
cope=web&r=x&MetaTopic=Index&MetaURL=http%3A%2F%2Fradiology.creighton.edu%2F
Board%2520Review%2520Notes%2520Folder%2FSub-bone-malignant&EngineOrdinal=2&I
temOrdinal=2&ask=hemagiopericytoma+metasearch&origin=0&MetaList=http%3A%2F%2
Fradiology.creighton.edu%2FBoard+Review+Notes+Folder%2FSub-bone-malignant&x=
23&y=5

Dear Friend, welcome to our wonderful forum; however it would be nicer
meeting you under better circumstances.  Since your wife has CUP (Cancer
Unknown Primary) have you both considered full body radiation surgery?
(SRS)  Above is a site for you to go to and I certainly wish you luck/  If I
may be of further help, kindly just ask.  Your friend, lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....