Re: [MOL] Lil :) [01191] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lil :)

Yes, there is much going on in regards to Diabetics 1.  Here's dome
information for you and I will scan and send you my diet, keep in mind I am
diabetes 2..love you, lillian

http://www.mediconsult.com/mc/mcsite.nsf/conditionnav/medicalnews

Warmly, lillian

more....