Re: [MOL] Lil :) [01187] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lil :)

Sorry Lil!
Actually, I know you have heaps on your plate at the moment (give our
love to Chuck, won't you) but when you have time, could you email me a
sample of the eating plan they gave you? I'd like to compare it with
what they are doing over here. Both for type 1 and type 11 diabetes. By
the way, I heard through the grapevine that we may well have a cure for
insulin dependant diabetes within five years. In Melbourne recently,
they managed to grow pancreatic cells in the liver (of mice, I'm
guessing). Interesting, huh?
Anyway, take care good friend. Will contribute when I can...got a few
things going on over here at the moment that are keeping us very busy,
unfortunately.
Much love to all
Mam