RE: [MOL] Diane [01186] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Diane

Hi June..how are you? Let me know when you hear from
the docs and when you get started in your treatments.
I am praying for you as well.

As of now I don't know anything about the chem yet. He
just said he thinks he would like to do it as a
precautionary thing so it doesn't come back. ALtho I
thought this type of lung cancer was not responsive to
chemo. He mentioned the chemo being helpful if any
cells have begun to spread to the bone yet. I am
willing to do anything that may help in it not
recurring again.

Ahhh,so you are taking a vacation. That will be fun. I
am sure you are ready for one about now. What part are
you going to? Even tho I just got back to work, I am
ready for more time off..altho this time...I want to
be healed a bit more so I can enjoy it more.

THanks for the hug...here's one back at ya..HUGGGG!!

Love,
Diane

=== message truncated ===

=====