Re: [MOL] Diane BTY ! [01185] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Diane BTY !

Heya Lillian...yes, I got rid of the cold before it
got me...LoL

I am trying to find someone who will be available to
take me if need be. That is difficult for me. I have
friends but they all work...my family as well. I am
sure I will find someone tho.

I will let you know how it goes Thursday.

Love
Diane