Re: [MOL] Jeanne [01182] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Jeanne

Lil, interesting, you no longer using this doctor's services, I hope.
Thinkin of sweet doctors, my mom's GP gives her a little peck on the
cheek as she leaves. (Don't worry, we always go with her and he is a
young man!) Hug to you on this windy pacific northwest day! Jeanne