Re: [MOL] Diane [01180] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Diane

Dear Diane,
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I am working for a
Commercial Insurance Company, as the Marketing Information Coordinator.
Actually I start in about three weeks. They need the time and I need to
give notice.

You need to ease back into work. Take it slow and easy, remember they
can't give you a hard time. Anyone that says anything offensive or
slightly off keep a record of who said what and when. Better to be safe
than sorry. I told someone in the office the other day that need not
keep their distance, you can't catch it. I thought they were going to
hit me. Every time I come near this person they leave the room. She was
in the kitchen and I came in and she left her coffee mug on the counter
and walked out. I stood around talking to my boss for ten minutes and
she was steaming down the hall. Oh well too bad.

How did you make out with the new oncologist? We are getting new health
insurance and so i am going to wait till everything changes over and
then make an appointment.

An evening without children..... I wouldn't know what to do either.
Can't remember back that far!!!!

what type of Cancer did you have?
Keeping my fingers crossed for you with your job.
Love
debby