Re: [MOL] Yippppeeeeeee! Lil & Chuck from Don & Nanc ():-) [01179] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Yippppeeeeeee! Lil & Chuck from Don & Nanc ():-)

Thanks bunches Nancy, I am very optimistic that this will work and that God
will take care of him; but recently I read a very interesting article on the
power of prayer in a medical journal; so keep those wonderful prayers coming
for my honey. lillian