Re: [MOL] Jeanne/Lil! [01176] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Jeanne/Lil!

Psst Lil!
How come honey is a no-no for diabetics? I don't necessarily agree with
that one. Sugar products are not the major problem in diabetes (contrary
to still popular opinion) fats are the problem. It used to be that
diabetics were advised to have a high fat/no sugar diet. We all know
that this was incorrect, but it seems to me with the new emphasis on the
glycaemic index that people are only becoming more confused. What do you
think?
OH Yeah, G'DAY ALL! *grin*
Love Mam