Re: [MOL] Yippppeeeeeee! Lil & Chuck from Don & Nanc ():-) [01171] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Yippppeeeeeee! Lil & Chuck from Don & Nanc ():-)

Dear Chuck,
Hang in there guy, we are praying for you, and we are here for you, Don said
best of luck and God Speed and be with you 100%.  Lil our hearts go out to
you too, and you are also in our prayers, you hang in there and stay strong.
We are here for you too.
Love you both, with our hearts and lots of prayers to you both,
Don and Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 10/30/1999 12:47:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time,