Re: [MOL] Jeanne [01157] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Jeanne

Jeanne: All the other scans were provided free of charge from the other
three doctors and two hospitals involved, to include the original path.
slides.  Understand it is the principle of this......this Doctor was paid
mucho money for his work (remember many charge higher rates for cancer
patients here in the U.S.) and then because my husband is not going to
permit him to do the surgery he with holds what is legally my husbands.  I
intend when the insurance bill comes is to see what all it is paying for and
to notify them that my husband did not receive the full service.  The doctor
never went over the sonogram report or the pathology report, really got off
easy I would say.  This is the Doctor that kept everything held up as he was
changing appointment dates; etc.  I will most certainly be looking his bills
over with a fine tooth comb!  love ya and
Warmly, lillian

more....