RE: [MOL] Stereotactic Radiosurgery/June [01147] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Stereotactic Radiosurgery/June

I would ask what stage he is in and if he is eligible for resecting
(surgery) or radiation.  Unfortunately, my Mother's is too advanced for
anything but chemo, her cancer originated in her bile ducts.  I have heard
that green tea is a very good anti oxident for the liver too.  Ask about his
calcium level in his blood stream, I have read that hypercalcemia is common
with liver cancer.  Mom had to have some aredia treatments to bring her
calcium level under control.  If they have just found one spot, Luiza, I
would be fairly optimistic.  There are alot of treatments these days if you
can catch it before it is in its final stage.  I wish I could think of other
things to tell you but my mind is going blank.  May I ask what larger
hospital are you going to?  Mother was diagnosed in Bakersfield, CA and
decided to go to M.D. Anderson.   I do wish you the best of luck and any
question I will be happy to try and answer if I can.  Keep your mind focused
on the positive and continue praying, I hope that you pray with your
husband, it is good for him.

Regards

Dusti