Re: [MOL] Stereotactic Radiosurgery/June [01146] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Stereotactic Radiosurgery/June

Dusty,
Thank you for your response. Any info you have in liver cancer will be
appreciated. We go to the Dr. Mon. should we be asking specific questions? He
was diagnosed locally and we are going to a larger Med. Center . Luiza