RE: [MOL] Stereotactic Radiosurgery/June [01145] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Stereotactic Radiosurgery/June

Luiza,

I have been doing alot of research on liver cancer as my Mom has it.  Your
husband's cancer sounds like it was detected early as there was only one
lesion.  I have read that resecting the liver is very successful these days
and my friend's Dad just went through a surgery where they took part of his
liver and he is doing very well.  Through information you will have hope.  I
urge you to continue researching on the internet and this forum.  The people
here have been through a lot and still manage to have hope and happiness.  I
will pray for you also.

Dusti