Re: [MOL] Stereotactic Radiosurgery/June [01144] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Stereotactic Radiosurgery/June

Luiza:  This is a very difficult time for you and your husband.  Also
disappointing as like us you had your hopes up that the cancer would be over
and done with, that life could go on normal.  So for all these reasons I am
sorry; but there's is hope.  First of all there are more people living with
cancering than dying from it.  That each of us have an awesome power with-in
us to fight this battle like no other war was fought.  I will research for
you and have a reply by tonight.  What treatment is your husbands onc.
suggesting?  Is your husband being treated at a full fledge cancer center?
What therapy did they do on his colon?  All this will help me research for
you friend, and welcome to our wonderful forum.
Warmly, lillian

more....