Re: [MOL] Stereotactic Radiosurgery/June [01142] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Stereotactic Radiosurgery/June

Dear group,
Iam new at this so I'm not really sure where this will actually end up. My
husband was diagnosed with colon cancer last year he underwent surgery and
chemo six months, at his 1 year check they found a mets to the liver 1
lesion. As you can imagene we are both devastated can someone out there give
me any hope please all I have been doing is praying. Luiza