Re: [MOL] Dusti! [01140] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dusti!

I think I will pull that pity pot off of John's butt and use it for a day or
two!  LOL!  I don't know if it is as bad elsewhere as here, we have umpteen
new doctors; but one doesn't know what the other is doing and their office
staff does not keep up with their doctors.  It is very important here not to
slip through the cracks.  I normally am a even sweet person (yes, you read
that right!); but when I have to blow my cool I can co it and do it well.
It is just that the scan is not the doctors it is the patients to start with
and he was so nasty.  I was amazed that I did not let a few cuss words slip
out on him!  It was his arrogance that got my gander.  Oh well, it is over
and we can move along to getting my honey into treatment.  That is the
ultimate goal!!!
Thanks bunches, your friend and
Warmly, lillian

more....