RE: [MOL] Stereotactic Radiosurgery/June [01138] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Stereotactic Radiosurgery/June

Lillian,

I am sorry that you and your husband are experiencing such difficulty.
There is something humiliating about having to plead with someone to
consider your health, it shouldn't be that way.   My thoughts are with you
guys.

Dusti