Re: [MOL] Stereotactic Radiosurgery [01136] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Stereotactic Radiosurgery

Al, I was very happy to hear your wife has been accepted and hope and pray
all goes very well for her.  Will you be traveling with her?  Do you know
how many treatments she will need and how long she will be there?  My
husband has just sent in his records for prostate cancer and possible lung
(sm spot on lower right lung).  I know quite a few people who have gone here
with lung cancer and they have done well, not all perfect; but well and
their quality of life is far better.  June really knows the ropes of this
hospital and will be an asset to you.  Your friend, lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....