RE: [MOL] I have Angio Sarcoma [01134] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] I have Angio Sarcoma

Bless your heart.  I wish I had some advice to offer you but I don't.  I
have never heard of such a thing.  I can offer you a prayer that you will
have the strength to get through this.  It is an awful lot to deal with at
any age, let alone when you are young.  You are doing the right thing by
trying to research your situation and I imagine that you will feel more in
control of what is happening to you if you know more.  Good luck and God
bless.

Dusti