[MOL] About Martha [01132] Medicine On Line

[MOL] About Martha

Hi, Everybody!  I just talked to Martha Cerreto on the phone.  Martha is
fine -- she's just been very, very busy with her wonderful son.  She was up
late last night helping him with one of his school projects, so she was a
little tired.  She still isn't working, but says she's kind of enjoying her
time off, and is trying to get out more than she has been in the past.
Health-wise, she says she's doing fine and feeling good.  I told her to get
online and write to us because we miss hearing from her.  We all know how
wonderfully entertaining Martha's  posts are!  Just thought I'd let you all
know our girl is fine.  Love,  Kathy

DO NOT read, copy or disseminate this