Re[4]: [MOL] Normality [01131] Medicine On Line

Re[4]: [MOL] Normality

     Hi Donna,

     I can definately relate to not having the words to explain the
     emotions.  I feel that words can be really inadequate sometimes.  For
     me, I just have to take time and let the emotions sorta wash over me
     before I can get a sense of what they all mean. And even then I don't
     think I can explain them to other people in a way that they can
     understand, atleast to others that have never had cancer in their
     lives.  Atleast I have a forum like this where everyone here knows
     what it's like and how it feels to deal with it all.  I'm glad I found
     this forum, it's been really helpful to hear other's stories and how
     they cope.

     Brandi