RE: [MOL] Diane [01127] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Diane

Hi Diane:  How much chemo? how Long?  I am glad you are going for more
tests, but why chemo if they don't find anything.  Did this new guy get
to see all the reports and films from other doctor?

Yes vitamins and yes I am praying for you.  Faith replaces fear and I
just want you to feel good.  You have had a hard time of it, even
pre-cancer and If you are feeling good your body will do better.  Here's
a hug.......

I went yesterday for my body cast, planning CT Scan and doctor visit.
They will get back to me in about a week to set up the 5 treatments.

I am going to Floriday from 11/21 to 12/1 so I will go no mail at that
time.  By the time I get back you should know about your job.  Keep in
touch.

Love June