[MOL] I have Angio Sarcoma [01126] Medicine On Line

[MOL] I have Angio Sarcoma

Hi,

I am at home recovering from open heart surgery and have been diagnosed with
angio sarcoma which formed in my right atrium.  The sarcoma was about 10cm in
diameter and the surgeon only removed 90% of the cancerous tissue to allow my
heart to function normally.  I just got out of the hospital and had the
operation on the 20th of October.  As to your suprise I'm only 25 and would
like to know more statistical info about my chances of recovery and mortality
in this rare case.  Can you direct me to other sites that would help me?   I
have doctors currently in a frenzy to battle it's aggresive nature and I just
want answers to simple questions in easy to understand lamens terms about my
life expectancy.

Sincerly,

Jim Welch