Re: [MOL] Diane BTY ! [01123] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Diane BTY !

Hi Lillian...how are you? I am doing ok. I talked to
one woman at work who had breast cancer. She is
undergoing chemo now. She had a masectomy in September
I think. SHe answered a few questions for me and
offered to help me out as far as driving for
treatment. I have nobody here. That makes it difficult
on me. I was told I may want someone to go with me on
the first treatment. Who knows, he may change his mind
next week after my scan results come back.

A new boy was hired at work a few week ago. I just
noticed his name. He had leukemia when he was a child.
He is now 6 years clean and doing great. I was so
happy to see him and to hear that. I Lost contact with
his family and often wondered about him.

The immediate people I work with are great. It is a
few supervisors in particular that seem to be making
it difficult on me...as well as others. However, I am
not letting it stress me out.

Hope you are doing well.

Love
Diane