Re: Re[2]: [MOL] Normality What Is This Word??? [01111] Medicine On Line

Re: Re[2]: [MOL] Normality What Is This Word???

Brandi, Donna, and Kathy!

I have been following your stories and digesting the conditions.  Mostly, I
have been admiring your strength as you either fight it or you love one's
are fighting it and I see such marvelous spirit the three of you have.  It
is truly beholding and I will keep you in my heart and prayers.  Love,
lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....