[MOL] (no subject) [01105] Medicine On Line

[MOL] (no subject)

Dear Sir;

I am treating quite a few of terminal cancer patients.
I am interested in getting more details about Hydrazin Sulphate.
Let me know how to get the products and their information
as soon as possible.

Thank You
Best Regards,

Joshua Noh