Subject: Re: [MOL] Normality
Author:  <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com> at smtpout
Date:    10/27/99 11:55 PM

Donna and Brandi,

Did Cory or Donna have to have chemo induced through Lumbar punctures like my
nephew Tommy?  That's the part I can't seem to get any info on.  Why they are
doing that part in addition to the other two types of chemo?  I'm going to
give it a few more days and then send y'all an update.  It's been a roller
coaster the past 2 weeks, much to report, but it seems to change daily from
one end of the spectrum to the other.

Your friend, Kathy Q