Re: [MOL] Nanc from Jeanne [01101] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nanc from Jeanne

Hi Jeanne,
I am not real sure to know how to help you, I will try and check it out, I
think that Lil uses Netscape, she may have your answer.  Try her too.  I just
use AOL and it is so easy, I guess it has made me a little lazy.  LOL.  I'll
get back to you as soon as I can on that.
Love ya and take good care of you,
Nanc ():-)