[MOL] Nanc from Jeanne [01091] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Nanc from Jeanne

Darn, right 60 is not old. I'm so glad you found something so good for
you, kids keep you young.

Need help, I am using netscape for e-mail. If I send along a joke or
general comment (after stripping off address that were on it) I use the
control key to highlight all the people I want to send the joke to. The
first name on the list (used to be the ACUP list server) automatically
added itself to the list. Most times I would remember to remove it but
sometimes I would forget and my message would land up on the ACUP list
(which is a support group for people with my diagnosis) I had to remove
myself from the list and now have a undeliverable address on the top of
the list. Any idea why this happens? Glad to hear Don is feeling pretty
good. Hugs, Jeanne