Re: [MOL] Diane BTY ! [01088] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Diane BTY !

Lillian -
Hi how are you doing? I am doing pretty good. I am
tired. This getting back to work is wearing me out.
Since I have been out for the doctors visit I am
having to work and work to make it up. Unfortunately,
my company is not too compassionate. Makes ya wonder
why I stick around...LoL

Well, I went to the new oncologist. He is sending me
for a bone scan and body ct scan next week since none
of that has been assessed. He also said he wanted to
start chemo. He will let me know all this next friday
when I go in for the results of the scans. I am
nervous about the results. Trying to think and stay
positive that nothing else will be found. I will let
you know about the chemo and they type when I know.
Maybe you can help me with the side effects and all.
Does everyone lose their hair? Vain question I know.
And do I need someone to drive me when I go?
It is hard not knowing. I don't really have anyone I
can talk to about this as far as getting info so I
really appreciate your help.

Love,
Diane