RE: [MOL] Diane [01087] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Diane

Hi June..how are you doing?
Well, the new oncologist was good. He seems to have
his stuff together much unlike the other one. He wants
to send me for a bone scan and Body ct scan next
Thursday. Then I will get the results on Friday. He
also said he would like to start chemo just as a
preventive measure. He will tell me more about that
after the results are in friday. Of course I am very
nervous and scared. I am sure everything will be fine
tho.

No, as of now I am not on any vitamins. I know I need
to be.

Please let me know how your vist goes.

Love,
Diane