Re: [MOL] nanc, back to Jeanne.... [01083] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] nanc, back to Jeanne....

Hi Jeanne,
My that is just to young, I sure feel for his family.  I guess we best be
happy for every minute that we have with our loved ones, right?  You take
care I have to get to bed, I am still not getting used to this working thing,
have to adjust to the time mostly.  I don't have to work tomorrow but have to
get ready for weekend company coming in starting Friday night, and have
therapy tomorrow at 12:30pm.  Now they have started to help me to walk
further, I have to walk little kids to their class rooms at some of my stops,
so the therapists thinks we need to get me built up so I will be able to keep
up with the work pace that is required.  I still get the stem ultra sound
three times a week.  The girls I work for think that I should just work 3
days a week for a couple weeks and build up a little at a time, they are real
sweet and worry about me, but like me and want me to work full time when we
all think that I am ready.  They are both impressed as to how quick the kids
took to me, and feel that I will be a good asset for their business.  I just
hope I don't let them down, these health issues are sometimes overwhelming,
you know what I mean, right?  It has always worked in the past for me to keep
busy with something that I like to do and I don't seem to be as sickly, I
hope this works this time too.  I don't think I have ever had to struggle so
hard to work as I have so far this time, maybe it has some to do with age
too.  LOL  But then 60 isn't really that old right?  I'll play like the
little engine, I can do it, I can do it, right?  It's just all up hill for a
little while.  Then everything will just fall into place, and I won't be so
tired either.  I'm off to bed, before I really sound stuppid.  LOL.
Love ya,
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 10/26/1999 12:01:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,