Re: [MOL] GUARANTEED way to quickly have EXCELLENT CREDIT!! [01080] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] GUARANTEED way to quickly have EXCELLENT CREDIT!!

Mike,
I know that you use the Tin# as my new Soc sec. # The Problem I face is as follows, and this is for my wife
and I, If you can give me some answers, I'll buy two for the two of us.
1) Does this inclulde all of the credit agencies, not just like Equifax?
2) I can use a new P.O. Box # for the address, but when I fill out the credit forms, they won't take a P.O.Box
number, I would have to give them my real address, I know the relatives and friends, but i don't want them to
know about this, do you have any other suggestions on the address thing?
3) Again with the phone number, I don't want my family or friends to know my business, can I change my phone
number and anyone that has my old phone number, will get a recording directing to have them call my new
number, I would hate to have to change my phone number and then give it to all the people i know, which is in
the hundreds.
4) Now that my credit is new, I have no credit at all, I see that you say, there will be accounts put on my
credit that are good, I don't want to have to buy alot of stuff and have alot of new bills to do this. I'm
50yrs old, and I think a creditor will wonder if I only have 3 or 4 things on my credit, over the last 30 yrs.
Do you understand what I mean?

I know alot of people that are in the same position I"m in, with houses that need to be refinanced, to recieve
new lower rates, but can't because of a few mistakes on their credit file, also to be able to combine their
excisting credit cards to get a lower rate that can't because of their credit. Plus just need new credit. I
know 100's of people, but I need to know that this will work and that my questions are answered before I'll
give this to them.

Looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely,
Dale G. Plumb