From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of Lillian
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 1999 6:05 PM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [MOL] Normality/Brandi

Well Brandi, I must let you in on a little secret.  On our forum we have
what we call a "pity pot", now our John is the one that tends to sit on it
so long that we have to pry it off  of him!  Anytime you need it, we will
send it to you. We also have the worse joke award on forum.  I believe that
is all the secrets we have.
Warmly, lillian

more....