From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of Lillian
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 1999 4:52 PM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] Normality/Brandi

Your emotions are perfectly okay, and it is good that you are venting.
We're used to it; so don't ever fret about speaking out on how you feel.  It
really can be rough; but I promise you that before long this will be over
for the two of you and the smell of dew grass beneath your feet, the whistle
of the wind, the aroma a freshly baked apple pie, and the beauty of the
stars will all be yours and Cory's again.  Hang tough, we all go through
this, you are not alone.  Your friend, lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....