RE: [MOL] Normality [01072] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Normality

Brandi,

I know how you feel.  Mom & I always use to cook together every night.  My
husband & I lived with her after we were first married for a couple of
years.  Anyway, now that we are living together again, I miss her being able
to be in the kitchen with me, pushing me out of the way to instruct me on
the 'proper' way to make gravy.  I know that sounds different than you going
out to dinner together but I do understand you longing to do 'normal' things
together.  Be patient and maybe fix your dinner table like it was a
restaraunt and pretend you guys were out.  Best wishes to you.

Dusti