From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of btague@uism.bu.edu
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 1999 10:55 AM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: [MOL] Normality

     Hello All,

     I guess I'm having one of those days.  Cory and I were planning on
     going out to dinner tonight, for the first time in well 6 months, and
     I was really looking forward to it.  But unfortunately he's not
     feeling well so he canceled our dinner plans for another time.
     Sigh...  I guess I'm really disappointed now, I was really looking
     forward to getting back to life again and doing something that
     resembled normality.  Oh well, it's silly that something little like
     going out to a restaurant for dinner can make you feel so good.

     Well, just ranting a bit I guess.  I hope all are well.

     Brandi

DO NOT read, copy or disseminate this