[MOL] Soy and babies [01066] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Soy and babies

Well, Lil, it is a question of which food is more dangerous! The best
food for babies is human milk, There a LOT of reasons we should feed our
babies, one interesting one is that human milk gives a cancer
preventative effect to babies, plus give them essential protection
against diseases and helps them build a better immune system. Soy is
better in the bean as well and more tasty.

Personally, I have been tested and I am not estrogen sensitive and I
don't have a thryoid gland left. I am suspicious here are they are
trying to get us to stick to our meat/milk diets?

good morning to you, Jeanne