From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of Lillian
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 1999 10:52 PM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] Hydrozine Sulphate/Reply

Hi!  Welcome to our wonderful forum, I am sorry to hear about your mother's
lung cancer.  Am I understanding that she wants to use only alternative
therapy?  If so then she will need more than just hydrazine sulfate and I
would suggest that she see a homeopathic doctor.  If you go to this site you
will find that hydrazine sulfate has been in clinical trials and has some
very good reviews.  You possible will find some good immune builders to also
help.  We wish you and your mother the very best and hope you will stay and
chat with us.  If we can be of further help, simply ask away.  Your friend,
lillian

http://www.sph.uth.tmc.edu/utcam/summary/hydrazine.htm

Warmly, lillian

more....