RE: [MOL] Hydrozine Sulphate [01064] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Hydrozine Sulphate

Hi K.D.:  I don't know about Hydrozine sulphate but I do know something
about pain free radiation at Staten Island Hosp.  I did not have any
side effects either and the tumor is half the size and NOT growing and
that was done 13 mos. ago.  I now have a new tumor in my lung and I am
going to have the stereotactic body radiosurgery again.  Any questions
call me.

516 755-7168.

Your friend June