[MOL] Chris, Hi how are you doing???? [01061] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Chris, Hi how are you doing????

Hi Chris,
How you doing?  You don't want to delete all your cookies anyway, some of
what they call good cookies.  You can set your PC to delete all unwanted
internet stuff as many days as you want to set it for, I have mine to delete
every 30 days, that way I know I am not deleting the stuff I need to keep.
You have to be very careful what you delete on the PC.  Good to see you
online, I don't have time to get there much, I took a job and have very
little time left to play.  How is your Step Mom, Dad & your Son?  How you are
doing better with it all too.  I think of you all the time.  Keep in touch.
Love ya,
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 10/26/1999 7:36:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,