[MOL] Software that is ... smart [01060] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Software that is ... smart

Make money at home as an INTERNET BUSINESS CONSULTANT!

YOU now have the opportunity to become a valuable and successful
Internet Business Consultant, where making money at home or at an
office is easy!  We can show you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity
to take advantage of a truly ground floor program in your own
neighborhood! Perfect Web is a fully integrated Internet company
specializing in web design, hosting, e-commerce, and Internet
marketing.  Using our proprietary system, we have placed thousands
of businesses with Internet related products and services.
Imagine a business that requires 8-10 hours per week and has
unlimited money making potential?  Our program allows you to
succeed and earn big income without any previous knowledge or
experience working with computers.

Where could you be in 30 days?
You could easily be earning hundreds, even thousands of dollars
as an  !! INTERNET BUSINESS CONSULTANT !!

We are looking for a LIMITED AMOUNT of area affiliates in the
United States to market Internet services using our proven marketing
program.  This is NOT an MLM!  Our unique marketing program provides
you with one-on-one training, manuals, audio and video tapes and
scripts to get you started quickly. Minimum investment required.

ARE YOU READY TO TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR LIFE & MAKE REAL MONEY?
By becoming an INTERNET BUSINESS CONSULTANT, you get the opportunity
to guide your own business through cyberspace and help others create
classified pages, display ads, homepages and custom web sites!

Before you are locked out of this ground floor opportunity contact
us TODAY to get started in less than 30 days!

This is a one-time offer limited to U.S. residents only!

If you wish to receive additional information,

VISIT
http://206.253.222.112/m6479/ubk.html
OR CLICK BELOW

Due to the overwhelming response to this offer we can only respond to
information requests by telephone, so your phone number is required.
You may experience long wait times or difficulty accessing our WebPages.
If this happens simply print out this page, complete the form, and fax it
in to: (603) - 719 - 3465. We will contact you directly to answer all
of your questions. Again, this offer is open to all U.S. residents.

-----------------------
*First Name:
*Last Name:
*Company Name:
*Address:
City:
State:
Zip:
*Type of Business:
*E-mail address:
*Day Time Phone:
* Evening Phone:
Fax:

Faxing in this form does not obligate you in any way.
We will not divulge any information provided by you to others.
We will contact you by telephone with further information before
proceeding.

Before faxing ensure all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are
filled in correctly.